Altion have been and OSS integrator with Vodafone since 2005. Service provided include:
- Configuration and customisation of Amdocs OSS suite.
- Upgades to Amdocs OSS.
- Support and maintenance for Amdocs OSS.
- Support for other 3rd party software.
- Data synchronisation using Altion DataSync catering for:
- SDH logical and physical synchronisation
- Radio Access Network synchronisation for Nokia and Ericsson, both 2G and 3G
Value for Vodafone
- Altion took over support of Amdocs OSS for Vodafone following less than ideal experiences with other systems integrators.
- Highly competitive pricing.
- Access to a team with specialist expertise and experience of OSS inventory products.
- Quick, direct and locally based reaction and resolution to issues and changes raised by Vodafone.
- Clear and direct dialogue with the Altion team.
- Problem resolutions for Vodafone at a solution level which are not constrained by software product boundaries.
Altion has been providing services to O2 since 2004, initially providing data load and deployment services. Following the successful go live Altion have provided both directly and indirectly via our partner IBM and via Ericsson ongoing configuration, customisation, dataload, support and maintenance and upgrade services.
For over fifteen years Altion has been providing extensive OSS inventory solutions to eircom.
Vodafone New Zealand
Altion has been an OSS systems integrator for Vodafone NZ since 2008.